I spent my entire life thinking that if I got pretty, guys would want to date me. Well, I got pretty, and they still don’t want to date me, they just want to fuck me.
Same. But hey, their wanting you gives you power, and you can use that power for your own devises. >:)
Anonymous said: Hello, I am doing a social quiz and I need your answer...How would you react if your child came out of the shower bare naked assuming the sumo position as he sang in a deep voice, "hey, hey, hay-hay!" and slid past you? Thank you.
I’d assume I’d accidentally let takingbackmyfirstamendmentrights spend time with him.
Fuck you, the kid would be way more badass than that. Lil’ Kayla Jr. or A Grown Man Named Gobbles would also have a cape and a scepter.
My Co-worker (via unabashedlysimple)
1. If/when America indeed falls into a dystopian society, what do you think it would look like?
Obama’s America—apathetic, ignorant, and lazy.
2. If you could meet any one historical figure, who would it be, and why?
Are you fucking serious? How dare you ask me this.
I might have to say Cato the Younger so I can holla at him and his love for the Republic.
3. What single historical event would you attempt to change, if you could?
Karl Marx’s conception, probably.
4. What is, in your opinion, the biggest problem facing America today?
5. The Second American Civil War erupts. Where would you go to and why?
The mountains, initially. I would need to come up with a plan, and it’s hard to do that with drone strikes and no-knock raids.
6. What is your favorite part about you?
My sense of humor, my knowledge of random facts, or my smile.
7. Any tattoos you have/want?
I have eleven, and I want a whole lot more. My next big piece will be my tree of liberty, and I’m psyched.
8. If money was no object, what is the first thing you’d do with it?
Donate the fuck out of it.
9. Keeping with the previous question, where’s the first place you’d go?
Where would I go for my own pleasure? Rome, so I could yell at everyone for their ancestors (and mine) allowing Caesar to do his thang.
10. If you could do anything to make your mark on history, what would it be, and why?
I would create a lasting society in the pure classical liberal/right-libertarian image.
11. Describe your ideal home: location, house, etc.
Walls, windows, a bathroom, a bed, millions of bookshelves, guns and knives everywhere. Also puppies all over the fucking place.
1. What is the one band/musician that you will always change the radio station to avoid?
2. Do you like taxation? Why or why not?
3. What’s one language you’ve always wanted to learn?
4. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
5. How well do you tan?
6. Name one book you claimed to have read for school, but lied about?
7. What’s your dream school, or if you’ve graduated, your dream company?
8. What is your favorite swear?
9. What is the thing you most often think of when you think of me?
10. Sunsets or sunrises?
11. Tell me an awkward date/crush story.
Tagging: aggressive-opposition, benedickfart-cumbubblebatch, christian-libertarian, justsomebirdie, therealashleydionne, therealkillthetraitor, life-life-goose, maxwellington-the-third, katelynmarie2378, leo-arcana
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this onto 10 people.
I was tagged by 12-gauge-rage.
1. “So Far Away” - Social Distortion
2. “Voices” - Alice in Chains
3. That’s the Way” - Led Zeppelin
4. “Flash of the Blade” - Iron Maiden
5. “Foolin’” - Def Leppard
6. “The Guns of Brixton” - The Clash
7. “No More Heroes” - Slash
8. “Devil’s Dance Floor” - Flogging Molly
9. “Coming Home” - City and Colour
10. “Flowers and Cages” - Josh Todd
I literally had a two day reprieve and now I’m back to my sixty hour weeks, but this time around, I’m enrolled in school.
I just want to drink and cry, but crying’s fucking lame so I’ll just snarl at everything that moves, then glare at the things that don’t.